1. Adventurous activities. Client’s bookings are accepted on the understanding that the clients appreciate the possible risks inherent in travel, in particular when undertaking adventurous activities such as trekking, climbing and diving.
2. Underage travelers. Bookings can only be accepted for persons under eighteen years of age when accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for them.
3. In the unlikely event of accommodation not being available on arrival at a hotel/campsite described and/or confirmed to the clients, Bush 2 Beach safaris undertakes to provide alternative accommodation in a hotel/campsite of categories at least as high as those contracted, if available.
4. Compensation payments do not apply to changes caused by reasons of war, riots, civic strike, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural disasters, fire, closure of an airport, port or accommodation , adverse weather conditions and similar events beyond our control. In case of such an event Bush 2 Beach safaris will have no liability other than to offer you an alternative comparable holiday, if available, or offer a refund of money paid by you, not including the deposit.
5. Alteration to a confirmed booking whilst abroad. We regret that no credit or refund is possible for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday. If you decided to alter your travel arrangements whilst abroad this is your own responsibility and Bush 2 Beach safaris can not be held responsible for any extras or difficulties that may arise with onward travel as a result of such alterations.
6. Adventure holidays. Please note that for clients undertaking a trekking itinerary we offer first class guides, porters and provide safety equipment. If you are obliged to abandon an activity due to your own physical limitations there is no refund of park fees and any additional accommodation and/or transport fees are not the responsibility of Bush 2 Beach safaris. You may be asked to sign a Disclaimer Form prior to participation in certain activities.
7. Airport, International and domestic flight delays. In the unlikely event of a delay, arrangements for meals, overnight accommodation etc. should be met by your airline. If you are joining a group and flight delays mean that additional transfers etc. are required to enable you to join the group, these costs must be met by you the client and should later be re-claimed under your insurance policy if applicable.
8. Exchange Rates. Our quoted prices are based on current (last site update) exchange rates and on-the-ground prices. The price of a tour may vary at any time before Bush 2 Beach safaris have accepted a booking from you, and they may be varied after your booking is made. Should the variation be in excess of 10% of the holiday cost the client will have the right to a refund of all money paid.
9. Deposits. Bookings must be accompanied by a 20% deposit and the complete balance is due no later than ten weeks prior to the starting date of your tour. If the booking is made within this time then the full amount should be paid with the booking. If the balance due is not received by the due date we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. Appropriate cancellation charges may be levied. All bank charges are for client to bear.
10. Cancellations. Cancellation should be made in writing (email is acceptable, if receipt is confirmed by B2B). The 20% deposit is non-refundable, and a cancellation will also incur the following charges:
More than 60 days before start date - deposit.
29 to 60 days before start date - 50%
15 to 28 days before start date - 75%
14 days or less - total cost of tour
11. Travel insurance. All clients must take out their own adequate travel insurance and copies must be given to the tour guide upon initial meeting. The insurance must take into account the nature of the holiday and client must specify to their insurance company if they intend climbing, trekking, diving etc. The policy should also have repatriation cover in the event of serious accident.
12. Travel documents. Clients are responsible for obtaining passports, visas, health certificates, international driving permits and any other documents relating to their holiday themselves and to meet any additional costs which may be incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements.
13. Our holidays are planned many months in advance, it is therefore possible that some arrangements may have to be changed and we reserve the right to at any time.
14. Payment for your safari can be done in US Dollar. All money paid will be held at CBA account until your tour is complete.
15. Vehicle. The Company undertakes to run the Safari at the agreed Itinerary and price. The clients hereby agreed to abide to the same. If a client becomes unwell after departure, no refund will be given. In case of major breakdown a rescue vehicle shall be sent immediately, minor problems that can be repaired will be dealt with to allow the safari to continue. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to baggage.